Real Treatment | Real Recovery
What is a sports recovery lounge?
With almost 20 years of clinical experience treating patients, there’s never been a better time to come see us. I’m extremely proud to be able to provide a unique and vital service to the Central Coast. Moore Sports Recovery was created with the desire to give everyday athletes and active people the opportunity to enjoy the same recovery and treatment plans that professional athletes have.
We provide personalized plans for everybody combining state of the art functional movement assessments, manual medicine such as Active Release Techniques & Sports Massage as well as cutting edge athletic recovery tools only previously accessible to professional athletes. Our services are not just for athletes, we treat everyBODY! You could be a profession, college or workplace athlete. Life is a sport train like a pro – recover like a pro!
- Bring accessible and affordable professional athletic recovery & performance to everyone!
- I realized the key component missing from most training programs is recovery. Recovery is the game changer!
- We give you access to an incredible array of high and low tech equipment allowing you to train harder by recovering faster. Whether you are coming back from injuries, trying to lower the risk of future setbacks, or looking to increase your training potential, our Athletic Recovery Lounge has all the tools you need to help you reach your goals!
To work at Moore Sports Recovery, all therapist must complete an intensive 6 month training program in Orthopedic Massage where they receive their certification. The program is taught by one of the industries most respected educators, Whitney Lowe. Whitney Lowe is the founder of OMERI (Orthopedic Massage and Educational Research Institute).
Treatment & Recovery
click images to read more…
- Active Release Techniques
- NormaTec Compression Sleeves
- Game Ready Cold Compression Sleeves
- MarcPro Electronic Muscle Stimulator
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Rollers
- Ice Bath
- Myofascial Release
- Specialized Stretching
Have you “liked” us on Facebook, yet? Receive special offers, updates and information that can help you make the most out of your treatments at Moore Sports Recovery.